Thursday, July 30, 2009

What should I do to fix this hair problem?!?

So I dyed my hair about a week ago at an amazing salon, the cut turned out wicked. However my hair has come out almost black which I'm so not happy with. I am going in on Thurs to discuss possible colour corrections with my stylist. I have already spent a lot on my hair considering I'm a student I don't want to spend a whole lot more. Anyway my question is when I go to meet with the stylist and possibly "fix" my hair, I'm wondering if I should get it stripped and re-dyed so I will be happy with the result or if I should go a different route and get a few highlights put in to break it up? I would appreciate feedback from any hairstylists out there!!!! I don't want to ruin my hair but I really don't want to leave it this horrible black either because it's dull and washes out my face completely. Please help!! I really wish colour could lift colour and I could just get a rinse to lighten it like 2 shades!



What should I do to fix this hair problem?!?

since the hair stlyist you originally went to screwed up your hair i wouldn't go back to her to fix i'd try a different one but anyways if you trust her i'd just let her use her best knowledge as to what to do with your hair and tell her you dont want to pay much because you dont have much money because you are a student and she's the one who screwed up your hair in the first place...if shes nice she will only charge you for the cost of the product...the hair dye...or maybe not at all.



What should I do to fix this hair problem?!?

I say you should just get the highlights. It will make the color a lot lighter looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment