Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I need a new haircut/hairstyle!?

Okay so my hair is brown, 3-4 inches below my shoulder, it's wavy and a little frizzy if I let it dry naturally. I need your opinion of what my haircut should look like, I'm 13 so I want a young looking haircut :P. I want it thinned and layered a lot but I'm not sure how it is going to look. My mom is a hair stylist, but you know how moms are, they want to cut your hair the way THEY want it. SO DAZZLE ME! :D



I need a new haircut/hairstyle!?

you should get it really layered and short. get short bangs too.



I need a new haircut/hairstyle!?

I don't think you should have short layers if your face is oval, which a lot of people have. Get long layers to make your hair lighter, and have thinning shears used. Lighter hair is now in style. I think you should style your hair too. Wash it every day if you can, and immediately blowdry it. Don't use the attachment from the blow dryer, or any brush, just blow dry it from on top (NOT under neath cause u don't need more volume), flicking your hand back and forth as you do it. Blow dry until you dont feel any moisture on hair with your fingers. Only use prod afterword for flyaways and styling. Try creative styles with it, leave it all dwon sometimes. This is the best way to style hair yourself. Salon looking styles are just that- done in salons. You can have that when you have a special occasion.



If your hair is frizzy, don't worry, it will de firzz a little as you get older. Use joico conditioners. They have human hair protein which will reverse the condition of your fizzy hair for the future.



One more thing: if you want to keep some wave, just use a diffuser when you do it, meanwhile scrunching it with some scrunching product.



I need a new haircut/hairstyle!?

Check out thousands of hairstyles using http://mo8.org for links to websites offering different hairstyles, tips and free makeovers, you will be able to find something suitable. You can also upload a photo and try different hairstyles

No comments:

Post a Comment