Thursday, July 30, 2009

Victoria Beckham's Pob?

I recently went to a hairdresser to get my hair cut into the pob V. Beckham has. However it didn't turn out really anything like hers. I cut off over a foot of hair!!!! I really am contimplating letting it grow out again or trying with a new stylist for the cut. Does anyone know a really good stylist in the SOUTH FLORIDA area who does this cut VERY well?



Victoria Beckham's Pob?

I don't live near you but it is called "the inverted bob" meaning longer in the front and shorter in the back. Make sure you bring a good pic of her with you so you can get it corrected. SOrry it didn't turn out but good luck next time and hope the terminology helps a little.



Victoria Beckham's Pob?

it might not come out excatly like hers because of your face body it might be a little diffrent but hope it works out

No comments:

Post a Comment