Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Haircut tomorrow?

so tomorrow im getting my hair layered again like i have about 3 times before..im 13 years old by the way...i get my hair highlighted too but im not doing it this time cuz i like to wait awhile b4 i redo it..anyhow my hair is like a few inches past my shoulders and im just getting it layered and my side bangs cut....i was wondering....is there any way that the stylist could cut my hair to make it dry straighter...that would be a big help...



Haircut tomorrow?

Quit choppin those layers and bangs girlie! I'm a bit older than you and I had that problem too. Have the stylist cut your hair so most long layers are gone. Take your hair to the sholders and lets your bangs grow out. I did the same and its soo much eaisier for it to dry straight. This might be a dramatic cut for you, but evening out your hair will be more eaiser for most hair styles and will make your hair 100% straighter. The current look right now is dark long hair same length with long thick side bangs. Im letting my highlights grow out to achive that look. Hope I helped!



Haircut tomorrow?

u mean..make it straight forever(well...for at least 6 months)??.if soo...u have to straight perm it



Haircut tomorrow?

get the water vapor action done to your hair...... i think



Haircut tomorrow?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle ideas / suggestions-



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b...

No comments:

Post a Comment