Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Bad haircut!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!?

ok. the stupid stylist cut my daughters hair short. how can it grow longer faster!!!



Bad haircut!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!?

Sue her......



Bad haircut!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!?

hunt the ***** down



when i was younger my aunty cut my hair really short its never been long its always been some were in the middle..



complain!! my ma tole my aunt 2 just take a tiny wee bit off but wat did she do..



******* kill the wankEr



Bad haircut!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!?

u cant make it grow faster



just put it up, try putting in a ponytail and "dressing" it up w/ a headband.



find cute ways to make it look its best and it'll soon grow out



Bad haircut!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!?

dont blow dry it!!!!!! (makes it shorter)



Bad haircut!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!?

You can't.Well, at least I don't know how.



Bad haircut!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!?

Sorry about the bad haircut. Don't worry it will grow out soon, just try to do something with the length of her hair now to help it though the transition but do soft styles. Just give her a multi-vitamin, eat protein with every meal, and don't over-style her hair with products and heat.



Bad haircut!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!?

There are some Hair Growth Vitamins she can take or Shampoo I found in my magazine it's called "Grow!" That could help. Hope I helped. %26amp; sorry about the bad haircut on your daughter =[



Bad haircut!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!?

put a head band on her and im sure she will look cute



Bad haircut!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!?

put barrets in her hair or head bands she will be ok and sorry its short



Bad haircut!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!?

Sorry about the haircut, but you can put extensions in!

No comments:

Post a Comment