Thursday, July 30, 2009

Bad haircut?

So yesterday I got my hair cut. I showed the stylist the picture of how I wanted me hair to look-short on the sides and in the back with heavy layers throughout. Well, let's just say she cut it way way way too short and it looks horrible. What can I do with it to make it look good? What styles work good with short hair? How do I do them?



Bad haircut?

I would try going to a more hip/trendy hair salon like Mia%26amp;Maxx



I think they would have some good advice on what you could do with your hair if you're unhappy with it!



I would try surfing the net for good pix too!



:]



Bad haircut?

dont worry about it's hair and it will grow back



everyone gets bad haircuts sometime



you can try kinda spiking it like billie joe from green day

No comments:

Post a Comment