Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I blow-dry my hair every day and often use a straightening iron. I need help!?

my hair is very curly- no tight curls. straightened, it was ALMOST midway down my back. click the facebook link below 2 see me. im the one in the blue polo and black jacket.



http://hs.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=849...



but when i curled it up, it would b an inch or two below my shoulder. i liked it. now take a look at this facebook picture of me and yu will see how it was when i curled it up.



http://hs.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=168...



well i went 2 this nu salon and i only wanted my ends cut but the stylist was being careless and cut alot of it off. check the link below to see how it is now. yu can see the back of my head in this pic. im the one with the orange, green, yellow striped shirt.



http://hs.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=839...



now when my hair's straight, its up 2 my shoulders. i like it but i miss curling it up. if i do, it turns into a curly fro and i dont like it at all. how can i get the loose curls so it wont curl alot?



I blow-dry my hair every day and often use a straightening iron. I need help!?

I do this.. Try putting your hair into two or three buns before you go to bed. In the morning take it out and comb through with your fingers..



Unfortunately I wasn't able to view your face book because I'm not a face book member.. You can also try Photobucket.com



I blow-dry my hair every day and often use a straightening iron. I need help!?

Those links don't work for me, they just take me to my facebook page. Try uploading it to www.imageshack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment