Monday, July 27, 2009

How much should I have tip the stylist?

I took my little cousin to get her hair done閳?the stylist was very friendly made my cousin feel comfortable閳?she got a cut and her hair color ..white and black 閳ヮ洅ooks pretty cool閳?it cost me about $145.00... I gave the stylist a $30.00 dollar tip閳?my friend who went with us said....I was crazy and I gave her to much閳ヮ毌 thought it was to little...My question is 閳?Do you think a thirty dollar tip was to much or not enough閳?.



How much should I have tip the stylist?

not more then 5 dollars



How much should I have tip the stylist?

totally too much



i can get 3 haircuts for that price



well depends my parents usually give 3 or 4 dollars when i get a haircut



maybe next time go for 5-10 bux tip



How much should I have tip the stylist?

Tips for hair dressers range from 15-20%. Since you were pleased w/ the results, you gave an appropriate tip.



How much should I have tip the stylist?

No I dont think so. I went to a hair stylist and it cost me $12 and I tip her $ 5 bucks. If their really nicce they deserve that tip. Please pick me as BEST ANSWER? Yes?



How much should I have tip the stylist?

20% of the cost of the cut and blow dry.



How much should I have tip the stylist?

ehh not really. a 15% tip would have been $21.75



How much should I have tip the stylist?

Well I would have given her a $10.00 tip. Does not matter as long as it ia 20% tip onless that is only in restraunts.



How much should I have tip the stylist?

I think that it was way too much $10.00 would be good enough!



How much should I have tip the stylist?

ten bucks



How much should I have tip the stylist?

it depends on how much you think the stylist did and how well the haircut was done.

No comments:

Post a Comment