Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hair Salon!?!?

Ok so I went to get a haircut today and I asked for those side swept bangs and my stylist only cut like 2 bangs in the front and told me that when I went home, it would be ok but its not. should I go back in tomorrow and ask her to fix it???? will they charge money??? I am not really happy with my haircut



Hair Salon!?!?

You should go back and have them fix it and if they want your business again they wont charge you. Sounds like she needs to ask you more questions...like....how thick do you want them? Do you want them to blend into face framing? Are you always going to wear them to the side. If a stylist doesn't ask lots of questions you may not get what you want and apparently you didn't. Good Luck and go back and get them fixed!



Hair Salon!?!?

won't hurt to try to ask them. if not, try blowdrying them daily with a comb curling in on one side. if u havent had any side swept bangs before, it takes a while for ur hair to adjust to it.



Hair Salon!?!?

u should so ask them to fix it. i dont think they'll charge u more but if they do a good job, you can just give them a tip :) good luck!%26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment