Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Thick hair!?

Help!



I have extremely thick long hair, and I want to get it cut to about shoulder length. I'm going to ask my stylist to thin it with shears, but do you have any other tips on how to make it much thinner and less volumous? [ie: layering, specific cut].



Thanks :)



Thick hair!?

hun!!! i kno exactly how u feel, and im planning on getting my hair layered so i searched around websites and stuff and they said that gettting ur hair layered will make it feel lighter and stuff, but just in case before u get it done just ask ur stylist! oh and make sure u don't cut ur hair too short cuz thick short hair!! EEEK worse mistake iv'e ever made :)



Hope I Helped!



Good Luck on you new hair!



Thick hair!?

thinning it with shears and layering it, will decrease the thickness significantly so that should be enough for you.



Thick hair!?

i have thick hair too, after i blow dry i look like a lampshade... the bast thing to do is get a de-poofer styling gel/cream for after u wash it...and then flat iron it .. but be careful , dont go crazy w/ the layering....cutting your hair from being long into many layers will decrease the weight of it and actually make ur hair MORE poofy, trust me i id it... make sure u keep half of it pretty long ... layer half



Thick hair!?

I also have very thick hair and I love it because there more hair I will have when I become old.. Thick hair is a gift, you can get your hair cut in layers but don't get your hair razored thinner..



Thick hair!?

get it thinned and layered

No comments:

Post a Comment