Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My hair seems to have stopped growing. I want it longer?

I have grown my hair to my mid back region. I have never had it longer in my whole life. I want to see if it will go longer, but I am not having luck. I want to get it to my waist. Has anyone had their hair stop growing and gotten it to go farther? The stylist said it was split ends and I got them cut off. I was also suggested prenatal vitamins. My hair is not colored or permed. I do not use styling products, irons or blow dry. I use conditioner. I have been sickly that could be it. Any suggestions?



My hair seems to have stopped growing. I want it longer?

Well, often what happens is that the hair isn't not growing, but breaking. Split ends, and stuff like that. It sounds weird, but getting regular trims makes your hair get longer faster.You should also be taking good care of it, don't put it in a ponytail when it's wet



My hair seems to have stopped growing. I want it longer?

I've read somewhere that hair and sometimes just stop growing. I know that that happens with my bangs. It's stupid and I don't understand why, but it is possible.



My hair seems to have stopped growing. I want it longer?

some things are genetic! style it and go!



My hair seems to have stopped growing. I want it longer?

Hair is programmed genetically to grow a certain length, texture and color. Your hair may only grow to the middle of your back no matter what procedures or products you do/put on it. Regualr trims keep it looking nice, but cannot help it grow longer or thicker than it is programmed by your genetics to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment