Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Okay, if you've been following my hair saga, please help me out.?

I had damage done by chemical 8 months ago and it has been cut cut and cut since then from shoulder length to now about chin length, but shorter on the sides so had to get about 10 extensions in each side to match it up. The top is short. The idiot cut it in short layers all over back in January and my hair grow SOOO slowly anyway because it is fine and thin and has a natural curl to it, but still some straightener in it on the ends. I got a trim today, and the stylist I used to use when I had long beautiful hair (who I now will ONLY use her!!! - learned my lesson) said to leave the extensions in the sides or I would be devastated by the sides. She said since mine is SOOO fine and soft (like a baby's), that I would have to use heat to style it (hair dryer, curling iron, or flat iron) but to not do that every day. She said to try to skip washings if I could and just use some heat on it instead. It looked AMAZING when she styled it with the flat iron!!! I just don't have a lot of



Okay, if you've been following my hair saga, please help me out.?

yikes. if that had happened to me, i would be PISSED.



uhm, i say wash it fresh every morning. since your hair is probably pretty damaged, that may not be the best thing. it may be better to let your natural oils spread through your hair, which will help heal it. so, if you are not going anywhere, try to hold off on washing it for a couple days. also, try a deep conditioner if you are going to need to kill it with heat every day (though i suggest not to...)



i feel so bad for you!! i hope it all works out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment