Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Girls only?

I was wondering have any of you ever cut your own hair? I have and at the time I was only 13 and although it was a bad thing to do it looked alright.(not hair stylists)



Girls only?

Yes, I did and believe it or not it was the best haircut I ever had. but when it grew out and I tried to cut it again, it did not come out the same. I had to get it professionally fixed and ended up with short hair. But that first haircut was perfect. Beginners luck I guess!



Girls only?

Ive tried once or twice and it never ends well



Girls only?

No, but my brother did once.



Girls only?

i did it a few weeks ago but not a lot, just at the front and my fringe, didnt take 2 much off so looked ok, the hairdressers never do it the way i like so i just thought ide go 4 it! could have turned in2 a total disaster but everything was alright



Girls only?

no way- too scared. I don't even color my own hair!



Girls only?

I always cut my own hair but now it's longer I go to a hairdressers, you actually learn what suits you after a while. If it looks OK and no one comments then carry on doing it.



Girls only?

i tryed once but later on that night i went to the salon n had it done by proffesionals



Girls only?

He he he, I was 4 old year, and then not looked good.



Girls only?

never tried and never will, the way my hair looks is very important to me, only my stylist is allowed to do it and don't trust anybody else even if they have experience with cutting hair



Girls only?

no



Girls only?

I cut my hair every year during the summer and I love it. Give it a try. If you are skeptical try cutting a few inches off first and if you like it, cut more off. That's what I did the first time. After that, I was cutting shorter and shorter each year.



Girls only?

I used to cut my own hair all the time and sometimes still do, but only if I am cutting a small amount off. Its not that difficult if you really watch the stylist and keep it simple. As long as you like it, that is what matters most.



Girls only?

I don't do it because I can't see the back of my head well enough to cut straight.



Girls only?

I tried when I was really little and it ended up in an awful mess!



Girls only?

when i was 3 didnt want my fringe so i thought i'd get rid of it by cutting it off. It did not luk good.



Girls only?

I once cut my brother's hair... I threw it from the window so my mum wouldn't find out.. Well, she did. But cut my own hair - never



Girls only?

sometimes if you can do a good job



Girls only?

I done it once, and I vowed to never cut my own hair again. It looked alright in the front, but the back was hideous.



Girls only?

yes, i have at about your age i felt really sad



Girls only?

i've cut my hair like 15 times.



Girls only?

the first and last time i cut my own hair i was 5...



Girls only?

when i was little i used to cut my own bangs. i didnt want it long or short. i just wanted none at all. what was i thinking?



Girls only?

I usually just trim my bangs, or the front layers...otherwise it would probably be best to have someone help you.



Girls only?

no but my cousin cut her pont tail off



Girls only?

No, I never cut my own hair.



Girls only?

don't do it

No comments:

Post a Comment