Tuesday, October 6, 2009

How do I get this hairstyle? (Help needed please!)?

Whenever I take this picture to a hair salon they cut it all wrong. The first person cut my fringe up to my eyebrows when Cruise's is much longer. When I'd regrown my hair I tried a different stylist and they cut my sideburns way too short when Cruise's are really long.



So, I'm looking for sort of step-by-step guide on how I can get this hairstyle. I'll choose the best answer too!



Picture:



http://www.availableimages.com/images/pr...



How do I get this hairstyle? (Help needed please!)?

try to get one that isnt blowing in tha wind...mayb that will help



How do I get this hairstyle? (Help needed please!)?

Show them a picture or two... and tell them flaws you've got cut. Good Luck :)



How do I get this hairstyle? (Help needed please!)?

It's layered, it's long on the sides and his bangs probably come down close to the end of his nose when not swept to the side. Make sure you mention this when you go to the next stylist.



PS: Don't skimp on money. If you want a good cut and a good stylist, it'll costcha.



How do I get this hairstyle? (Help needed please!)?

find an array of pictures from every angle and say i want this tell them whatt has gone wrong in the past :_)



How do I get this hairstyle? (Help needed please!)?

To me it looks like a layered hair so probably go to more of an expensive place because they probably will know what to do.



How do I get this hairstyle? (Help needed please!)?

Those pictures are taken after a lot of styling and extra product put in. Maybe you need to ask a hairdresser to show you how to STYLE it like that...



How do I get this hairstyle? (Help needed please!)?

That's not a style, it's called not combing your hair.



How do I get this hairstyle? (Help needed please!)?

Grow your hair to your waist and then you'll be hot.



How do I get this hairstyle? (Help needed please!)?

take that exact picture to a hair stylist and say



this is exactly what i want and if i dont get it ill be very sad and depressed



i dont think you should do it yourself...



How do I get this hairstyle? (Help needed please!)?

go to haircuttery. that place is great



How do I get this hairstyle? (Help needed please!)?

Well... It's good that you took the picture to the hair dressers to tell them what you want, because some people are scared to do that.



The one thing you could do is go to a hair dresser and get a consultation first. Tell them what you want and that you want longer diagonal bangs and you want it shaggy and long. And once you find a hair dresser you trust, stick with them!



Good Luck!!



How do I get this hairstyle? (Help needed please!)?

Hi,



You should get a picture of what you're exactly wanting. Go to a hairdressers, mens barber or even a salon, show them the picture...and than snip snip snip...make sure you look after your hair and wash it 1 or 2 a week. You can also use treatments, gels and mouses.



Tip- Don't brush your hair when it is wet, wait until it is damp or fully dried.



How do I get this hairstyle? (Help needed please!)?

I'm very picky about my hair style also,here's what I'd do,I know hairstylist don't really like working from photos because



you have to keep in mind if you don't have the same shape face as the person in the photo the haircut may not look like what you want, then show the photo and take your time explaining what you do and don't want,like "leave sideburns long,Please don't cut fringe up to eyebrows,and then just find someone who will please you and stick with them,it's a process,don't be afraid to speak up!



How do I get this hairstyle? (Help needed please!)?

step 1) call up the Hollywood Makeup Artist and Hair Stylist Guild in Hollywood



step 2) ask for Kandy Walken's phone number (she cut Tom's hair)



step 3) arrange a hair appointment



step 4) fly to Hollywood %26amp; get it cut right!



How do I get this hairstyle? (Help needed please!)?

best thing to do is to specifically tell your hairdresser what to do. like tell them not to cut your fringe or your sideburns too short and ask them to do it a bit longer. that way they can do it and you can see for yourself and if it needs a bit more they can always go and cut it some more. be very specific and let them know exactly what you want. otherwise they will just do it.



i hope that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment