Saturday, August 1, 2009

Having my boyfriend's long hair done in a pretty style: Suggestions?

My boyfriend has long, thick, honey blonde hair about 4 inches below his shoulders. I love playing with it and styling it. He's a really good sport about it and lets me do pretty much what I want--braids, curls, pigtails, updos. I think he secretly likes it, even though he complains and won't wear anything more interesting than a French braid in public!



Anyway, the situation is, even though his hair is long and healthy, it would look so much prettier if it were cut in a nice style. He's agreed to let me choose a style under the condition that it can pass as normal guy hair in a ponytail. My stylist (and friend) has even said that she'll come over and do his hair at my apartment so he doesn't have to go to the salon. So now I'm trying to decide on a style. I really want something with lots of pretty layers, but I'm worried it will end up being too girly for him.



Anyone out there have any suggestions of really nice pretty styles--preferably layered--that would work?



Having my boyfriend's long hair done in a pretty style: Suggestions?

Dont mess with it if it's broken. You boyfriend obviously is only agreeing to it to please you.



If you cut or layer it, it will be harder for you to put in a french braid and pigtails!!



Having my boyfriend's long hair done in a pretty style: Suggestions?

theres long layers, graduated layers, cascading layers.....



Having my boyfriend's long hair done in a pretty style: Suggestions?

I'm sorry...but there's just something wrong with referring to your boyfriend's hair as 'pretty.'



Having my boyfriend's long hair done in a pretty style: Suggestions?

I don't believe you will find an answer here worth listening to as it is such a difficult question to answer without seeing him and noting the texture of his hair as well as many other things. Does he have a skinny face, a round one a long one? I won't go into the many questions a stylist needs answered before deciding on a style because it's pointless. If your friend is a stylist and you both trust her to cut it, then she would be the person to help you out. And as for having it done in a pretty style.... well there are lots of pretty boy bands to get ideas from. yuk.

No comments:

Post a Comment