Saturday, August 1, 2009

Alright I need some opinions here?

I'm getting my hair cut in a few weeks and I know that I want to get layers and layered bangs to go with. The problem is, I don't have a definite idea of what sort of layers or what sort of layered bangs to choose. So I need you people to help me out here by giving me pictures so I can show my stylist. What type of layers do you like most? And what type of layered bangs do you like most?



Please include pics as I will need to show my stylist when I get my hair cut!



Alright I need some opinions here?

I personally like this a little



http://cache.eonline.com/Features/Featur...



Sorry I don't have more pics =)



I think layers look great on almost anyone. You'll look great! Ask your stylist what style she thinks will accommodate your face shape etc



Alright I need some opinions here?

i agree with tree hugger. that's actually the style i was going to suggest. it fits a lot of different faces, not just the one in the picture tree hugger linked, i've seen a few girls at school and on the street with the same style but very different face shapes - several round, a few with sort of baby (chubby-cheeked) faces, as well as the sort of sharp, pointy chin and cheekbones.

No comments:

Post a Comment