Saturday, August 1, 2009

Haircut Help?

Ok, I want to go back to my roots and I want to have natural african american hair. The only way to do this would be cutting it of very very short. I have gone natural before, but I always relax my hair again because it natural grows out coarse/ curly/ wavy. Any way, I want one of those hair styles that are cut really really low. How do I tell my stylist what I want. The hair cut that I want consist of my hair being cut down really low.. almost to the scalp. What are some good ideas?



Haircut Help?

Get a picture if you can. You know hairstylist get their own visions and do what they want if they're not sure what you want them to do. You know you don't have to cut your hair when your going natural. Just in case you change your mind go to curls.biz. They have a kit that helps when you wanna go back natural. The products are really moisturizing so you don't have to worry about your new growth breaking off.



Haircut Help?

bring a pic.



Haircut Help?

Tell her you want a fade from a 1 or even lower on the clip..Leave more hair at the sides and top...Or if you just want an even cut go with the 1. They will know.



Haircut Help?

I agree with getting a picture similar to what you want--then they can get a good idea and not just do what they want. Good luck.



Haircut Help?

keep perming it .. dont cut it like that

No comments:

Post a Comment